Friday, March 19, 2010

moving

Today i moved most of my stuff into my new condo with my mom. My sister and I are watching sleeping beauty and just talking about life. This "secret kid" won't text me back. But he will, infact, write me back on facebook's i.m. I honestly don't understand. I met a kid named mike at a pool party on Tuesday. He definately showed interest in me because he got my number from my sister. Then the next day, met me at startbucks and pissed off his friends because he stayed there with me to long, when he was suppose to be driving to mexico!
Let's talk about Clayton. My mormon boy. he's amazing, sweet, and endearing. He's in Florida right now and does not get back until sunday. I miss him so much. He's going to prom with another girl, just as friends, but it really does suck because i have nobody to go with and it's my senior year! :( because i was engaged during most of my senior year i never really had any guys i talked to. i have only two months to hurry up and find someone! wish me luck!

No comments: