Friday, June 11, 2010

well it's been a while since the last time i've posted my new life stories. as i've been seperated from alex, I made alot of new friends. I go out alot. I'm almost done with pima med school. I feel like i'm going somewhere. I met a new guy. not face to face. but on facebook. His name is Costas Agalou. we've talked for a few months now. He was born in Greece but is currently living in London and has invited me to live with him. It sounds like a great opportunity. Early on I grew feelings for him..but now, I believe I love him. I talk to him on skype almost every day since we've "met." he is wonderful. And I love his accent. it's sad that I won't see him until December..therefore he won't be my boyfriend until December as well. I'm going to spend my summer and fall working my butt off at work to get the money to go. Costas will never find this but if he does, Costantinos Agalou, I LOVE YOU

No comments: