Tuesday, July 20, 2010

school....aaaaa school. i graduate in November. then off to more school. 12 years to be exact. not much has gone on in my life besides the fact that i'm still talking to costas, he is now moving to the us for me. i took a personality test, and apparently i have obsessive compulsive personality disorder.. oh geebeez i do not think one person on the face of this earth cannot be diagnoses with some kind of stupid thing that they probably didn't need to know anyways unless it was hazardous to their health. Now being educated in the health care field, it's so sad honestly. my strong advice to anyone who reads this. DO NOT BE SUCKED IN BY DIAGNOSIS AND PRESCRIPTION MEDICINES UNLESS YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. diabetes? who gives a fuck! i bet i have it right now and i will never know unless i go to a doctor and they tell me...because it doesn't really affect my life that much...survive with what you have and only consume what you need.

No comments: